Monday, August 4, 2008

True Unmeasured Faith

Can I give to my God with such little I have.

Being a human, imperfect creature.

How can I offer my King the best.

How can I give to You a perfect thing when in all the things I have, I have nothing to bring.

Nothing will suffice. After living such a sinful life.

I can give you my Sundays.
And afterward, evangelism...To walk and talk and Pray.

Im so blessed with the power of the trinity.

To Prophesy into others lives so blindly.

And wait for You to fill the many empty spaces of my heart.

You've given me so many people.
To pour into my Spirit day by day.

They poor and poor but I still live in these thoughts.

You never allowed them judge or offend in any way.

My gratitude extends through true unmeasured faith.

1 comment:

  1. Unmeasured Faith - what a great title! Thrilled to see you posting again ~ I've missed it!

    ReplyDelete