Thursday, July 9, 2009

7/9/9 Poem

When writing this poem, I was inspired by a co-worker of mines. I could see her deepest thoughts. It was a very intense time for me. Remember, the only reason God will show you things in others is because your looking at yourself :-)

Is It Me?


I feel as if I'm trapped in a distant place far away
And everyone who sees me cant see my tortured face.
I reach out to those I think I know
Who walk cordially in an unfamiliar place.

Disgusted. Tormented. Abused and Confused.
I crown myself queen of hatred and delude.
Living in an ungodly kingdom of deception and disappointment
Is bringing continual praise to forces unannointed.

As I procede to the effortless end of my journey
My hearts rhythmic contraction is captured
By a negative image of love controlling my imagination.

Is it me?

~Emeliyeh~

1 comment:

  1. I like ths 1. Did place ur blogspot ID on ur myyspace & twitter pages so mre ppl. can view ur poetry?

    ReplyDelete